Inspired by last year’s Hidden Fates Pokémon TCG expansion, Shining Fates will feature more than 100 Shiny Pokémon on fancy etched cards, including nine Shiny Pokémon V and seven Shiny Pokémon VMAX, such as the collectible Shiny Charizard in its Gigantamax form. The expansion will also introduce three more Amazing Pokémon, each featuring either a Legendary or Mythical Pokémon with rainbow backgrounds. The expansion will feature a total of more than 30 Pokémon V and Pokémon VMAX so that trainers can play with fan-favorite competitive Pokémon TCG cards from the Sword & Shield series.
The Shining Fates cards will be available in the following sets:
- Shining Fates Elite Trainer Box (available on Feb. 19): Includes 10 Shining Fates booster packs, an Eevee VMAX foil promo card, and gameplay accessories.
- Shining Fates Tins (available on Feb. 19): Includes six Shining Fates booster packs and a foil promo card featuring either Eldegoss V, Boltund V, or Cramorant V.
- Shining Fates Collection — Pikachu V (available on Feb. 19; pictured above): Includes four Shining Fates booster packs, as well as a foil promo card and an oversized foil promo card featuring Pikachu V.
- Shining Fates Mad Party Pin Collections (available on Feb. 19): Includes three Shining Fates booster packs; a foil promo card featuring Bunnelby, Dedenne, Galarian Mr. Rime, or Polteageist; and a corresponding pin.
- Shining Fates Mini Tins (available on March 5): Includes two Shining Fates booster packs and a metallic coin.
- Shining Fates Premium Collections (available on March 5): Includes seven Shining Fates booster packs; a foil promo card featuring either Shiny Crobat V or Shiny Dragapult V; a foil promo card and a foil oversize promo card featuring either Shiny Crobat VMAX or Shiny Dragapult VMAX; and a corresponding metallic coin.
We couldn’t be more ready to get our Pokémon on.