Let’s get ready to play! The Toy Insider is thrilled to host its second-ever Sweet Suite @ Home event!
Even though the biggest toy party of the year is taking place online, it is still an invitation-only experience, designed for traditional media and established digital influencers who cover toys, play, and parenting. Attendance is limited to those who have established audiences.*
Is Sweet Suite @ Home right for you? We hope so! Check out the below guidelines to see if you fit our requirements. If you do, request an invitation now!
Influencers should meet at least two of the following*:
- At least 5,000 Twitter followers with consistent user engagement as well as original posts
- At least 10,000 YouTube subscribers
- At least 5,000 Instagram followers
- At least 10,000 Facebook likes with consistent engagement and original posts
- At least 20,000 TikTok followers
- A Minimum of 10,000 UMVs per Google Analytics
- *OR more than 100,000 followers on any ONE social media platform
- Active blog, YouTube channel, and/or social media site(s) for a minimum of six months with consistently published content each month in the previous year OR regular contribution to a larger blog network or website on a monthly basis.
- YouTube channels must be family-friendly and/or YouTube Kids approved.
- Proof of prior sponsored content, brand ambassador programming, or independent reviewing.
- Proof of previous Sweet Suite coverage and/or proof of regular toy coverage.
- Regular involvement on social media platforms, including Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and/or Pinterest with original posts, videos, or images and active engagement with other users.
Children under 18 must meet all of the following:
- Children under 18 may follow along with Sweet Suite @ Home under adult supervision. A parent or legal guardian will be responsible for managing the login. Children may watch and engage, but a parent or legal guardian must be physically present in the room the entire time. Children under the age of 18 will NOT receive their own login under any circumstances.
- Sweet Suite will showcase the latest toys and pop culture entertainment, curating the latest reveals, news, and trends. Members of the media are welcome to attend the event for potential coverage and can submit credentials.
- Anyone who wishes to attend the event as media must RSVP using the official registration form, which will be sent out to approved influencers and media in June. All RSVPs will be reviewed before final entrance into the virtual environment.
- Upon request, please be prepared to provide any/all of the following documentation demonstrating that you work for a credible news outlet, either on staff or on a regular freelance or contributor basis:
- Two to three relevant articles/stories published with your byline within the last six months;
- A company masthead with your name and title showing your employment with the outlet;
- A business card from the outlet with your name and title;
- A note of assignment from an editor on company letterhead or from an official company email.
Please note: Registration may close at any time if the event reaches server capacity. An invitation from an event exhibitor or sponsor will not grant you access to this event. You must RSVP with The Toy Insider directly to receive credentials and event access. Attendance in prior years does not guarantee entry to this year’s virtual event.
Please, please note: Absolutely no non-editorial spouses, siblings, children, staff, or contractors will be able to reserve their own login credentials for Sweet Suite. All attendees must be active digital influencers or editorial contributors to print, broadcast, and digital press outlets.
The Toy Insider has the right to request proof of any and all claims by the applicant regarding these Sweet Suite Attendee guidelines. The Toy Insider team has the right to prevent access to anyone who does not meet the requirements set forth above, or who has not shown professionalism to the Toy Insider team before or during a past Sweet Suite or Holiday of Play event.
Please, please, please note: The Toy Insider reviews all credentials carefully, and while an attendee may be present on a social media platform that appears not to meet guidelines, they may have another area of influence not apparently obvious. No attendee or applicant shall speculate about another attendee’s influence or question why attendees are granted access to the event. Inquires about such matters will be ignored.