Product Review Guidelines
Get your toy or game reviewed by our experts
The Toy Insider reviews hundreds of toys every year, sharing the latest and greatest playthings with consumers. For information on how to have your new products considered, please read below.
What You Need to Know
Important Note: These are not submissions for our Gift Guides. Submissions for our Gift Guides are currently closed. For information on how to submit to the gift guide next year, please read our submission guidelines!
At the Toy Insider, we know play! And we love to share the coolest toys, games and more with consumers 365 days a year. If you are a toy manufacturer and you have a product you’d like us to review, please submit a review request below! We accept toys, arts & crafts kits, subscription boxes, board games, baby gear, and video games. Please read this page thoroughly before submitting a request!
- There are no fees associated with submitting a product for review.
- Filling out a review request does not guarantee you a review.
- If the Toy Insider team of experts would like to review your product, you will receive a follow-up email with information on the next steps and where to send your product sample. Please do not send any product samples until you receive a follow-up email requesting a sample.
- All products must be available to consumers for purchase in the U.S.
- All products must meet the Toy Insider’s review criteria and quality standards. Please review these in advance of submitting your product.
- All products must be currently available for purchase and in final production—we do not accept prototypes for review.
- We do not guarantee a time frame for your product to be reviewed. Please understand we get hundreds of requests and try to get to everything as quickly as possible, but your review could take a few weeks or more, depending on the time of year during which you submit your request.
- Products submitted for an expert review will not be considered for our holiday or spring/summer gift guides. For more information about gift guide submissions, click here.