Get ready, get set, let’s play!
The Toy Insider’s Sweet Suite event, AKA the Biggest Night of Play, takes place at Pier Sixty in New York City. Sweet Suite is a private invitation-only event designed for experienced digital influencers and members of the press. While we love all digital influencers and we wish there was room for everyone. However, we want to make sure that Sweet Suite remains a completely professional event. So attendance is limited to those who have established audiences.*
Is Sweet Suite right for you? We hope so! Here is a list of minimum requirements you must meet in order to apply for an invitation.
INFLUENCER ATTENDEE REQUIREMENTS
Influencers should either have more than 15,000 followers on any ONE social media platform OR meet at least three of the following:
- At least 5,000 Twitter followers
- At least 5,000 YouTube subscribers
- At least 5,000 Facebook page likes
- At least 5,000 Instagram followers
- At least 5,000 Pinterest followers
- At least 5,000 TikTok followers
- At least 10,000 UMVs per Google Analytics
- Active blog, YouTube channel, and/or social media channel for at least six months with consistent content published each month OR monthly contribution to a larger blog network or website within the last six months.
- YouTube channels must be family-friendly and/or YouTube Kids approved.
- Content must be relevant to this event and include toy or kids’ entertainment coverage.
- Content must include original posts and should have active engagement.
Children influencers under 18 who wish to attend must also meet the following requirements:
- All Children MUST be at least 3 years old at the time of the event.
- Must be the main personality of a site or channel, or a prominently featured regular content contributor on a parent’s/3rd party site or channel; siblings who are not main personalities or prominent contributors will not be admitted.
- Must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian and be within parent’s reach at all times; children may not wander the event unaccompanied and should never be left unattended.
- Must have their own tickets and be credentialed separately from their parent(s).
Due to space limitations, we can only accommodate:
- ONE adult influencer per outlet.
- Up to TWO child influencers per outlet, unless you are an approved YouTube/social family.
- For approved YouTube/social families, there must be ONE adult chaperone for every TWO children in attendance.
If you meet these minimum requirements and wish to attend Sweet Suite as an influencer, please feel free to request an invitation. Please be prepared to show proof of requirements as needed.
TRADITIONAL MEDIA ATTENDEE REQUIREMENTS
- Sweet Suite showcases the latest toys and pop culture entertainment, curating the latest reveals, news and trends. Members of the media are welcome to attend the event for potential coverage and can submit for credentials.
- Anyone who wishes to attend the event as media must RSVP using the official registration form. Submitting an RSVP does not guarantee credentials and event entry.
- Upon request, please be prepared to provide any/all of the following documentation demonstrating that you work for a credible news outlet, either as staff or on a regular freelance or contributor basis:
- Two to three relevant articles/stories published with your byline within the last six months;
- A company masthead with your name and title showing your employment with the outlet in an editorial capacity
- A business card from the outlet with your name and title;
- A note of assignment from an editor on company letterhead or from an official company email.
Traditional media interested in attending Sweet Suite may request an invite from Elizabeth Tran at LKPR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is limited space available at this event. Registration may close at any time if the event reaches capacity.
- An event exhibitor or sponsor invitation will not grant you access to this event. You must apply for an official Sweet Suite event invite directly using the form link above. Only those who are ticketed by Sweet Suite will be admitted.
- Attendance in prior years does not guarantee entry to this year’s event.
- The Sweet Suite Team has the right to deny admission or rescind any invitation to anyone who does not meet the event requirements or who has not shown professionalism to the Sweet Suite Team, its sponsors, or at a previous Toy Insider Event.
- Sweet Suite is a private invitation-only event and invitations and admission will be extended at the sole discretion of The Sweet Suite team.