eeboo is a woman-owned business that makes eco-friendly puzzles using vegetable-based inks, recycled materials, and minimal packaging and plastic components.
The spring puzzle line-up includes the following:
- Rainforest Life and Dinosaur Land 20-Piece Puzzles for $11.99 each
- Within the Biomes 48-piece Giant Puzzle for $21.99
- Good Deeds 36-Piece Giant Round Puzzle for $21.99
- Growing a Garden, Wild Things, Dragon, Otters at Play, and Out to Play 64-Piece Puzzles for $15.99 each
- Land of Dinosaurs 100-Piece Puzzle for $18.99
- Rooftop Garden and Bookstore Astronomers 500-Piece Square Puzzles for $23.99 each
- Dogs of the World and International Women’s Day 500-Piece Round Puzzles for $23.99 each
- 1,000-Piece Puzzles in the following styles: Camper Life, Birds in the Park, Green Kitchen, Steampunk Airship, UFO Victorian Ladies, Pantheon of Women, Rome, and Miami for $23.99 each
In addition, eeboo has also released three new Ready to Grow Progressive Puzzle Sets in Good Deeds, Life on Earth, and Together Times styles. Designed for kids ages 3 and up, each set includes five different puzzles of varying complexity and sizes for $17.99 per set.
New games and other products for spring include Baseball Playing Card Game for $8.99, Giant Shiny Cat Dominoes for $19.99, the Precious Things Memory & Matching Game for $19.99, and Patchwork Pattern Tiles for $25.99.
Check them all out at eeboo.com.