Kids can meet their favorite giraffe mascot!
We’ve already told you about Toys “R” Us’ plans for a tour with giraffe mascot Geoffrey across the U.S. Now, there are locations so families can mark their calendars to meet Geoffrey in person! Geoffrey’s Tour Across America will get its start in New York City at Macy’s flagship store at Herald Square.
The new and improved Geoffrey Mobile is a customized 38-foot RV hoping to bring nostalgic parents and young fans to the various stops. The tour gets going on July 20, the anniversary of Toys “R” Us opening at Macy’s stores. Stops for the Geoffrey Mobile include:
- Macy’s Herald Square in New York City on Thursday, July 20
- American Dream in East Rutherford, New Jersey on Friday, July 21
- King of Prussia in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania on Saturday, July 22
- Fashion Centre at Pentagon City in Arlington, Virginia on Monday, July 24
- Haywood Mall in Greenville, South Carolina on Wednesday, July 26
- Lenox Square in Atlanta, Georgia on Thursday, July 27
- The Florida Mall in Orlando, Florida on Saturday, July 29
The first 50 kids to visit each Geoffrey mobile stop will get a free Geoffrey plush toy, and any visitor can receive a paper crown, a toy tambourine, and the opportunity to join Geoffrey for a “Parade of Play” march into the store.
The event will also feature a number of beloved toy brand giveaways, including L.O.L. Surprise!, Bluey, Monster Jam, Kinetic Sand, and more. In addition, an online sweepstakes will give kids the opportunity to participate even if they can’t make it to one of the stops with a variety of toy prizes up for grabs.
More information about the sweepstakes and the tour are available on the official Toys “R” Us webpage. Kids can head to their nearest Macy’s and get ready to meet the charming giraffe Geoffrey as he tours the country!