The Peanuts gang is making its way to the Lunii Storyteller with a new collection of audio stories for the screen-free, storytelling device — and that includes A Charlie Brown Valentine just in time for Valentine’s Day.
Lunii’s My Fabulous Storyteller is a “story maker” that kids can use to craft their own stories or to listen to audio stories from the Lunii store. The device can store up to 100 albums for more than 10 hours of continuous listening and the latest addition is Peanuts Celebrations, featuring six holiday-themed stories from Peanut’s 70-year history.
For $11.90, families will get the following audio stories:
- A Charlie Brown Christmas (adapted by Tina Gallo)
- A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving (adapted by Daphne Pendergrass)
- A Charlie Brown Valentine (adapted by Natalie Shaw)
- It’s the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown (adapted by Daphne Pendergrass)
- It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (adapted by Kara McMahon)
- Snoopy for President! (adapted by Maggie Testa)
To play the stories, families will also need the My Fabulous Storyteller for $79.90. It includes 48 stories with the option to download an additional seven multilingual albums, 24 bedtime stories in English, and seven bedtime stories in other languages. Kids can also use it to personalize their own stories by choosing a hero, a location, an object, and another character. It is recommended for kids ages 3-10.